THE BUBBLY SHOW BY SEARCYS
Get ready to raise your glasses high and pop those corks at The Bubbly Show by Searcys – a two-day extravaganza celebrating all things fizz here in our venue own St James's townhouse!
When: Friday 23rd June | 4pm – 9 pm | Saturday 24th June | 10am – 6pm
Where: 10-11 Carlton House Terrace, St. James’s, London SW1Y 5AH
On Friday, 23rd and Saturday, 24th June 2023, Searcys will be taking over our stunning grade 1 listed townhouse, to showcase the finest Champagne houses, small growers, and English sparkling wine producers.
- Your entrance ticket includes 8 tastings from 16+ leading Champagne and English Sparkling Wine producers (from Taittinger, Pommery, Lauren-Perrier, Drappier, to Chapel Down, and Gusbourne)
- Curated talks by Searcys Head of Champagne Martin Dibben, in partnership with Honest Grapes wine club
- The Battle of Bubbles (English Sparkling vs Champagne) blind tasting led by The Spectator wine writer Jonathan Ray
- Champagne cash bar with nibbles throughout the day
- Live music throughout the day
- Sabrage experience sessions
- Wine and Champagne gift shop
- Laurent-Perrier Grand Siècle vertical tasting dinner (Friday 23 June)
- Champagne Afternoon Tea served throughout the day (Saturday 24 June)
Discover the world of sparkling delights with delicious tastings, talks, Searcys Champagne afternoon tea, and masterclasses that will leave you feeling like a true connoisseur. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to explore the world of bubbly in one of the most beautiful settings in London. The Bubbly Show by Searcys is a celebration not to be missed!