The Wolfson Room
Reached through the glass-ceilinged Gallery, at the top of stairs from the No.11 Lobby, our recently-refurbished Wolfson Room is a stunning space that can be used as a fine dining space for up to 100, cocktail reception for up to 150 and as an auditorium for up to 125 theatre style. Its brass chandeliers and period detail add distinctive charm to any event, as do its huge windows which offer spectacular views of the Royal Park, the Mall, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, London Eye and other landmarks.
- Built in PA System
- Christie, Dual Lamp, high definition 7500 Iumens data projector
- A professional portable stage which is accessible via an in-built low gradient ramp, enabling wheelchair users and those with walking difficulties to access it independently
- Full wheelchair accessibility, guide dogs allowed
- Hearing loop
- Video conferencing available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Space allows for bespoke stage sets to be created and built
- Natural daylight
- Other audio visual services available on request
- Licensed for Civil marriage ceremonies and civil partnerships.